Basic Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line two trays with baking paper
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Then add flour and continue to mix until mixture forms a soft dough (Here you can Add choc-chips, nuts, sprinkles etc. if you want)
- Form dough into a ball with your hands
- Roll dough on a surface dusted with flour
- Cut into desired shapes with a knife or cookie cutter
- Place on prepared baking trays
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until cookies are pale golden brown
- Let cool on baking sheets.
Hopefully with more manners than the Cookie Monster! 🙂
Make Your Own Lipstick Out Of Crayon!!
I found a video that proves it is possible to make Lipstick out of crayon…. So try it if you are game enough!!
You must tell me your outcome, I have no clue if it actually works!! 😉